Lift You Up Lift You Up

Wow this is amazing! You guys obviously studied your influences well. Effect-laden guitars and tom-heavy drums. Love it! Especially the lyrics.

Regrets - In Spades Regrets - In Spades

To the guy who write the review below

Punk isn't about how a song sounds, being anti-government, yelling for anarchy and protesting for nothing. Punk is all about individualism, a freedom of choice and expression and rebelling against what you don't believe in. Do you find it not ironic that in forcing yourself to 'sound a certain way', you are CONFORMING to the 'rules of punk'? And conforming, my friend, is ironically so very not punk. Think about it.

zac11114 responds:

well said! can i assume you like this song as well? haha thanks for the support!

Sunny And Angry by. BlueWaffel Sunny And Angry by. BlueWaffel

Nice.

I liked it, but the two guitar riffs sound weird together =/

demonunitband responds:

I Get what your talkin bout. not much i can do bout it now..

Set For A Collision Set For A Collision

Wow

Hey this is really good! I like it a lot! Keep making awesome music. The drums were a bit off for me at some parts though

zac11114 responds:

hey! thanks alot! well i was unsure of it, but it seems to be getting rated favorably... so far, but you know how fast that can change on this site... this tune hits sirius satallite radio tomorrow, so i hope the drums arent too off then... in our defence the rythmn is kinda wonky.

another concern is im not sure if i posted this in the right channel, its not PUNK per-se. so even though our band is classified by our record company as punk pop. it'll probably get some bad ratings cause it's not like old ramones ect.